The Medina Series of laminate case goods combines Italian-influenced designs, style, and durability. Medina features a floating work surface with a beveled edge that combined with five different laminates sets Medina above all other lines.
- Utilizing Italian design, desks have laminate worksurfaces that convey a strong sense of creativity and style for private offices or open floor plan environments
- Desks feature clean lines, a curved shape and a “floating” work surface with curved or straight end panels
- All tops are 1” thick with a distinctive beveled edge and silver detailing for a contemporary look
- Multiple storage options can be customized to fit any office including pedestal options available in pencil-box-file (P/B/F), box/box/file (B/B/F) or file-file (F/F)
- Lock and key for pedestals to keep valuables and confidential items safe
- Lateral storage spaces accommodate side-to-side letter filing and front-to-back legal filing
- Two-tone option also available with Textured Sea Salt surface and Textured Mocha Bases
- Medina Desks coordinate seamlessly with Medina Conference and Reception Furniture
- Same Day Ship and Quick Ship available
- 63″W x 36″D x 29.5″H
Clean lines, curved shapes and floating work-surfaces reflect Italian design influences. A smartly edited array of components allows a tremendous range of workplace configurations. And all of this is delivered at an incredibly affordable price.
Our furniture lines are component-based, therefore, we can arrange a design just for you. Get in touch to talk about your specific needs and we’ll help find the right solution for your office.